Sweet Spot PR is a leading digital marketing agency specialising in data-driven content designed to bridge the gap between journalism and public relations. We help our clients to scale their online visibility and improve their SEO by securing top-tier coverage in news outlets around the world.
As our team is expanding and our business is growing, we are now looking for an experienced Project Lead. This person should be capable of structuring and implementing professional, standardised and scalable project management operations which guarantee our clients highly professional treatment throughout all the steps that form a project.
The Project Lead will work closely with the Sales, Research and Content department leads, to guarantee the correct balance and coordination between the different areas of Sweet Spot’s business.
This role is perfectly suitable for professionals with a high degree of ownership, a can-do personality, a client-oriented way of thinking and obsessive attention to detail.
Your feel excited about and comfortable with these responsibilities
- Guarantee end-to-end control of projects with high impact within Sweet Spot’s business universe
- Ensure the best client onboarding process.
- Consult clients throughout the different stages of the customer journey and find genuinely good solutions to foster their projects’ performance
- Organize and conduct regular meetings (via video call or in person) with clients to assess the projects’ status and find solutions to their requests
- Identify bottlenecks and continuously push for process optimization measures
- Make sure that projects deliver on contractual commitments tasks from various stakeholders, from different technical backgrounds, through tools like Asana or similar
- Organize and lead internal project review and quality-control workshops
- Drive the company’s growth and development, both financially and professionally, with the conceptualization and implementation of solutions to make Sweet Spot’s services better day by day
You match this profile
- You have Master’s Degree in Business/Management, Economics, or equivalent business experience
- You have previously worked in a digital marketing, SEO, digital PR or advertising agency, or something similar, with a proven track of success
- You have 3+ years of experience in project management, ideally or at least partially, with a leading role
- You like working in a performance and growth-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment
- You are highly organized and have an eye for details and always strive for excellence in service delivery
- You have an in-depth understanding of at least one field between SEO and Digital PR
- You master English as a language as well as another European language (preferably German)
- You possess excellent command of Excel spreadsheets and Google sheets. A+ if you know some coding, e.g.Python
- You enjoy taking ownership and driving change
You value what we have got to offer
- A flexible start-up mentality with the chance to be a key player in an exciting venture
- A fun and friendly working environment that values personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours and high level of trust (rare to find!)
- A competitive salary structure, including a performance bonus
- The opportunity to build up a team over time and manage it
To apply for the Project Lead position, please send us:
- Your CV
- Your customised cover letter (max. 1 page), including your salary expectations and earliest starting date
- Your references from previous or current jobs